Back to All Events

Tax Returns for Individuals and Corporations

The tax returns for individuals reporting on a calendar year basis must be filed by this date. Generally, a C- Corporation reporting on a calendar year-end must file its income tax return by the 15th day of the 4th month. However, a C-Corporation with a fiscal tax year ending June 30 must file by the 15th day of the 3rd month after the end of its tax year.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 863-676-7981.