The Privacy of Your Information
Bunting, Tripp & Ingley considers the protection of your privacy to be very important. Our goal is to treat any personal information you provide us with the utmost respect and in strict accordance with privacy and confidentiality standards. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure the confidentiality of the information you give us.
- We do not share, sell or distribute your personal information to anyone without your specific consent.
- We do not share your information with non-affiliate companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services.
- We do not outsource our professional services and therefore the information you provide for our use remains within our environment.
- We require persons or organizations (attorneys, bankers, etc) that represent or assist us in servicing you to keep your information confidential.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- Access to your Social Security Number is limited to only those individuals who need access for business purposes including compliance with tax reporting.
- In addition to these summarized privacy procedures, we comply with privacy and confidentiality rules and regulations prescribed by AICPA, IRS and state regulatory bodies. These rules and regulations prohibit us from sharing or distributing your personal information to anyone except you. IRS regulations prohibit us from sharing or distributing tax related information to third-party users without timely written permission from you.
What Can You Do to Help Secure Your Personal Information?
Some steps you can take to maintain the security of your information include:
- Minimize posting or sharing personal information on the web or with unknown solicitors.
- Utilize the latest, updated version of your Web browser.
- Keep your User ID and password confidential; always utilize a password unique to you and change it frequently.
- Make sure others are not watching you enter your User ID or password while you are on-line.
- Do not leave your computer unattended while logged onto a website with access to your personal information.
- After you’ve finished accessing your information, exit the website and close your browser window.